हिंदी सामग्री के लिए
How to enroll in Spirit of Faith Bible School 2022
Here are the steps to apply -
- Download and read the rules
- Submit the application form
- If your form is accepted by our admissions committee, you will be contacted for an interview.
- If you pass the interview, you will need to pay the admission fee online
- Once we have received your admission fee, we will issue a calling letter by email.
- Spirit of Faith Bible School is not a drug/alcohol rehabilitation center. If you are battling substance abuse, we recommend that you search for an alternative ministry. Spirit of Faith Bible School is not a reform school. It is a training center that prepares men and women for Christian ministry.
- Read this application carefully and do not leave any question unanswered. If a question doesn’t apply to you, type N/A. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Giving false or misleading answers will result in the immediate rejection of your application.
- Spirit of Faith Bible School is a four and a half month course. Students will not be granted permission to be absent. Unless you are willing to attend all classes and complete the entire course, do not bother submitting an application for admissions.
- All students are required to follow the school rules. Those who disregard school regulations or who rebel against school authority will be dismissed.
- All students will live on campus in our dormitory during the school term. Meals are prepared according to normal Indian standards — we do not offer alternative meals or take special orders. If you have special dietary requirements or are uncertain whether you can adjust to the food served on campus, please contact our office.
- Applicants must have access to the internet and a cell phone
- All classes are held in person only
- For question or help contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel : +91 3862 231-588