Want to join SFBS '22? Here are the steps:
- Download and read the rules (click the button at the bottom of this page)
- Submit the application form (also at the end of this page)
- If your form is accepted by our admissions committee, you will be contacted for an interview.
- The full amount of the course is ₹8,000.
- If you pass the interview you will need to pay a non-refundable admissions fee of ₹2,000. Once we have received your admission fee, we will issue an admissions letter by email. You may pay the remaining balance for the cost of the course by installment.
Read this before proceeding!
- Spirit of Faith Bible School is not a drug/alcohol rehabilitation center. If you are battling substance abuse, we recommend that you search for an alternative ministry. Spirit of Faith Bible School is not a reform school. It is a training center that prepares men and women for Christian service.
- Read the application carefully and do not leave any question unanswered. If a question doesn’t apply to you, type N/A. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Giving false or misleading answers will result in the immediate rejection of your application.
- Spirit of Faith Bible School is a four month course. Students will not be granted permission to be absent. Unless you are willing to attend all classes and complete the entire course, do not bother submitting an application for admissions.
- All students are required to follow the school rules. Those who disregard school regulations or who rebel against school authority will be dismissed.
- All students will live on campus in our dormitory during the school term. Meals are prepared according to normal Indian standards — we do not offer alternative meals or take special orders. If you have special dietary requirements or are uncertain whether you can adjust to the food served on campus, please contact our office.
- Applicants must have access to the internet and a cell phone
- All classes are held in person only
- If you need any further assistance contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel : +91 3862 231-588